- Director: A film director is a person who directs the making of a film. Generally, a film director controls a film's artistic and dramatic aspects, and visualizes the script while guiding the technical crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision. The director has a key role in choosing the cast members, production design, and the creative aspects of filmmaking.
- Assistant Director: The role of an assistant director on a film includes tracking daily progress against the filming production schedule, arranging logistics, preparing daily call sheets, checking cast and crew, and maintaining order on the set.
- Writer: A screenplay writer, screenwriter for short, or scriptwriter or scenarist is a writer who practices the craft of screenwriting, writing screenplays on which mass media such as films, television programs, comics or video games are based.
- Create a limited number of characters.
- Create a story that requires a limited amount of props and locations.
- Outlining your story before writing makes writing the script easier.
- Check out other short films on youtube.com to get ideas.
LINKS TO FORMS AND SOFTWARE YOU MAY NEED